Free Printed Brochures
The State Bar of Michigan Criminal Issues Initiative is pleased to offer the following materials to attorneys, judges, and organizations or social services providers who assist people with criminal records.
- Employment Brochure—Quick guide to reentry information on employment law issues for persons with a criminal conviction.
- Immigration Brochure—Need-to-know information on immigration law issues, directed toward persons with a criminal conviction.
- Housing Brochure—An outline of a person's housing rights after a criminal conviction.
- Attorney-Client Questionnaire—An intake took for attorneys to use with clients. It is designed to assist attorneys in avoiding unintended civil consequences or future legal actions for the client.
- Reentry Resources Card (online version unavailable)—A durable, reusable wallet-sized card directing users to Michigan's reentry law website—a source of relevant, current information on civil legal issues facing individuals with a criminal record.
- Children, Child Support, and Parental Rights (read online) PDF or print version Quick guide to issues relating to children, child support, and parental rights directed toward persons with a criminal conviction.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com or (800) 968-1442, ext. 6396.
The Michigan State Bar Foundation provided support for the development of these materials. Funding does not necessarily reflect an endorsement of their content.