Borrow a Book | Complete Lending List
Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Inside Out
by Jim Boyce, Beth Sheresh, and Doug Sheresh
Lending Library Number: 83
NOTE: Due to licensing restrictions, the CD that accompanies this book may not be available for loan.
Learn everything you need to know for working with Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 from the inside out! This book packs hundreds of time-saving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds for using Office Outlook 2007 all in concise, fast-answer format. Whether you are upgrading from Office 97 or Office 2003, you'll be able to dig in to the work-ready resources that help you take your Outlook 2007 experience to the next level. This information-packed complete reference lets you discover whats new and shows you how to get the most out of Outlook 2007. Learn how to manage your time and tasks, schedule meetings and appointments, sort and filter contact data, set security options to help guard against viruses, and more.
Key book benefits:
- Discover what's new in Microsoft Outlook 2007 and explore the new user interface
- Award-winning INSIDE OUT format makes hundreds of tips, tricks, and workarounds easy to find and easy to use
- Drills into the most-used features and functions in Office Outlook 2007, delivering comprehensive details—but no fluff—in a single volume
- Learn how to create rules to automate and customize Outlook 2007, help protect messages with digital signatures, use RSS feeds, and more
- Includes a companion CD with customer resources, eBooks, and more