Borrow a Book | Complete Lending List
The Lawyer's Guide to LexisNexis CaseMap
By Daniel J. Siegel
Lending Library Number: 156
LexisNexis CaseMap is a computer program that makes analyzing cases easier and allows lawyers to do a better job for their clients in less time. Many consider this an essential law office tool.
If you are interested in learning more about LexisNexis CaseMap, this book will help you:
Daniel Siegel's practical guide is filled with numerous tips designed to help you get the most from LexisNexis CaseMap. He includes step-by-step instructions and illustrations. Designed for beginners as well as longtime users.
- Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your cases quickly and easily.
- Learn how to create files for people, organizations and issues, while avoiding duplication.
- Customize CaseMap so that you can get the most out of your data.
- Enter data so that you can easily prepare for trial, hearings, depositions, and motions for summary judgment.
- Import data from a wide range of programs, including Microsoft Outlook.
- Understand CaseMap's many Reports and ReportBooks.
- Use the Adobe DocPreviewer to import PDFs and quickly create facts and objects.
- Learn how to perform advanced searches plus how to save and update your results.