Borrow a Book | Complete Lending List
Connecting with Your Client: Success Through Improved Client Communication Techniques
by Noelle C. Nelson Ph.D.
Lending Library Number: 14
Clearly, client satisfaction should be the goal of every firm that wants new and repeat business.
Put the power of psychology to work for your practice
Connecting with Your Client gives you the tools for achieving greater client satisfaction through improved communication. The author, leading psychologist, therapist, and legal consultant Noelle C. Nelson, Ph.D., presents practical guidance and specific methods based on sound psychological principles. You'll learn how to:
- Project attentiveness and caring
- Create a rapport that builds your client's trust and confidence
- Become a client-centered advocate
- Communicate billing and other case management issues in ways that support good client-lawyer relations
- Handle troublesome aspects of a case without losing the cooperation and good will of your clients
- Handle difficult clients without losing the client or the case
- Train your associates, legal assistants, and support staff to adopt the appropriate attitude toward clients
Maintain control over difficult situations and clients
If you've ever been faced with a difficult client or uncomfortable situation,you know how hard it can be to maintain control. Connecting with Your Client preparesyou with step-by-step exercises.
Professional solutions drawn from real-life experiences
Connecting with Your Client also includes real-life, real-case experiencesso you can learn from clients and lawyers alike. Managing partners, executivedirectors, and marketing directors of top-level firms contribute their perspectiveand share their solutions for attaining client satisfaction and cooperation.