Web and Digital Media Specialist
The Web and Digital Media Specialist position is responsible for performing complex technical functions associated with the State Bar of Michigan website.
- Create, post, and maintain website content using existing CSS styles and layout
- Edit content for grammar, style, and spelling
- Determine appropriateness of content.
- Create e-blasts using existing templates
- Create, edit, send, and compile surveys
- Manipulate graphics using Photoshop
- Meet priorities and deadlines for posting Web content
- Provide assistance to various individuals or organizations for Web content, usage, and troubleshooting
- Code, test, and debug Web content
- Act as a back-up person to for the daily e-Journal publication
- Perform other duties as necessary
Minimum Position Guidelines (Education, Experience, Knowledge Skills, and Abilities):
- Bachelors Degree in information technology or similar field
- Three to five years of work experience required
- Dreamweaver and HTML experience required. Basic knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Excellent English and writing skills
- Ability to meet department standards with regard to job knowledge, quality, efficiency, initiative, teamwork, customer service, and overall performance
Please direct questions to:
Human Resources Department at email@example.com
Visit our Career Center for other job postings.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities, and working conditions associated with this job. This job description is not an employment contract and SBM reserves the right to change this description at any time. SBM is an equal opportunity employer.